The art of Kevin Blythe Sampson

THE ART OF
KEVIN BLYTHE SAMPSON

5/27/10

Stuff Kevin Wrote: The oil spill, dont let them get your goat..........Mr President



Obama and the oil spill…………………
The oil spill simply disgusted me……….it is a nightmare, that has caused me to lose sleep.
However, as usual the news media is firing up another of its tag lines.
Is this Obama Katrina
Is this Obama undoing.
On and on and on
A brilliant leader that we have as president drives the public
Alternatively, what the news media has selected as the public crazy
Head lines 
Jim Carville, screams out
Who cares what Jim Carville says, he is a hold over from another time, and I still cant understand a damn thing he says.
They want Obama to bleed, to cry to do a bill Clinton moment
What is that?
They want him to jump to hoops
see the problem here is that America thought that it was getting another spirit animal
Another black television judge, Nanny or mammy that would sit and wring his hands shouting Out 
oh lord lord
Instead they got some one who thinks and hasn’t fallen into the trap of what they perceive, A black man as president should act like
I said it from the beginning 
America has never had a honest discussion about race
It doesn’t understand black culture, or how black guys, with sense act in public
This man has taken  the weight of the world on his shoulders, he has more stuff going on than any human being should..be able to handle
But still they cry  why cant he be emotional
Why cant he cry
he doesnt have time........fools
They are even calling for him to act like bush did
When he grabbed the bull horn and shouted from atop of the ruins of the world trade center
listen to that moment again.....watch that fools blunder into a statement that is going down in history

The news media on both sides of the isle, are now vying for a bigger audience
Fox news is winning and people like Anderson cooper, who I used to greatly admire, Have turned to digging for and making negative news about current events, To further their audience
Anderson cooper has turned into a shrieking queen
I cant stand him
and  thank god they got rid of Campbell brown she  was a disaster
and what the hell was wrong with her mouth.........
If it wasn’t for Kandy and wolf I would flee cnn screaming
Where was I
America wants a minstrel show of this president
They want to see him break down and become human
Because they didn’t see him as human from the beginning
Because they still cant see what he is or the treasure that they got
Sarah palin is right about one thing
America waits for the gotcha moment
And if it doesn’t happen, they invent it
and who the hell still says gotcha or lamestream
that silly woman sees herself as annie okley
when in fact she is more like calimidy jane
I knew when Obama got elected that America had set him up, To take the fall for all of its right wing mess
Why are republicans not bitching more?
Oil companies are a republican invention
And had the president taken over the spill
Including the cost
They would be whining about that
This man can do no right in the eyes of America
In addition, people like Jim Carville
That hillbilly has been waiting to show his true colors, For a year and a half
 Just Watch John McCain’s face when he looks at Obama, It says it all
America
 He they
Want it country back
America wants those illegal’s back across the line
Blacks back in their places
You know what
America deserved George bush
We like our presidents stupid
American likes dumb people
thats why our kids are beat up when they are smart
smart bothers americans
Obama disturbs America
Because intelligence troubles this  country, That has just become
A new organizations sound bit
I am so sick of the news media
Ok I admit
Some times when I watch republicans attack the president
I wish he would show up in a white tee shirt, with sagging jeans
Look them in the eye and say
Ill bitch slap you if you say that to me again
I admit it
 every time I see the president with that old fossil John McCain
I wish he would just tell him,
I will beat your old crusty ass back to Arizona, If you don’t get out of my face
But then
As every black man knows
They would say
Damn those black people got anger issues
dman what happened to a thing called culture, class
Can you imagine George bush handling all of this
can you visualize it at all
Our president cant win
Well that isn’t quite right,
he is winning
That’s why America is so upset
Dont let them get your goat Mr Prez


No comments:

Post a Comment