The art of Kevin Blythe Sampson

THE ART OF
KEVIN BLYTHE SAMPSON

2/19/21

KEVIN BLYTHE SAMPSON UPCOMING GUEST APPEARANCE ON THE PBS CARTOON ARTHUR


 KEVIN BLYTHE SAMPSON UPCOMING GUEST APPEARANCE ON THE PBS CARTOON ARTHUR

I so so honored to have been selected to appear at a guest on the Children’s PBS Cartoon “Arthur”. I am pictured here with one of the Arthur Kids George at the Opening of my exhibition that actually shows my real work.
“George Scraps His Sculpture” will be premiering on PBS KIDS and the PBS KIDS Video App on Wednesday, March 10th!
Firstly I would like to thank the shows creators ,many thanks to Marc Brown and His Artist wife, Laurene.
The producers Deborah, Geoff and the others were simply amazing to work with. I had a bit of input on a few surprising moments during the segment. But most of all this was not only an honor but a learning exp and fun to boot.
On March the 1st; Arthur’s media team will release more information during their media blitz. Stay tuned and please check your local PBS listings for show times.
These sculptures are currently on display at the Mariposa Museum in Peterborough, NH,
Please feel free to share

No comments:

Post a Comment