The art of Kevin Blythe Sampson

THE ART OF
KEVIN BLYTHE SAMPSON

7/29/11

Republicans and their lack of charity





I got into a friendly, but spirited argument with a old dear middle-aged friend, who happens to be a republican. He was raving about our national debt and all of the taxes he pays. He went on and on about welfare, and social security and Obama care on and on. He informed me of how he always worked for his money and if people need help they should help them selves. Its not the government function to help the helpless. On and on this Christian solder went, railing against the homeless and the addicted and the poor. I took this for a few minutes ok,
 I let him speak before chopping off his head. “Christian my ass,” that’s what is wrong with this country, all of you folks pretending to be Christian (like the tea party). Real Christians, Muslims or Jews, know that its about giving, Loving...
I recited a bible verse (badly) that my father always used to always quote. I couldn’t remember it all so I came home and looked it up. Tomorrow I will print it out for him, so that next time his sanctimonious ass spouts off about his hard work ethic and Christian virtues.......he can remember what Christ said. Hell the whole Republican Party needs to spoke praying for a minute and read the bible again, this time with not only their eyes but with their hearts open.
Or maybe they should read the Koran because Islam says:
Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever removes one of the hardships of a believing soul, Allah will remove from him one of the distresses on the Hereafter. Whoever solves someone else's problem, Allah will make things easy for him in this world and the Hereafter… Allah is ever assisting His servant as long as that servant is helping his brother.” [Sahîh Muslim (4867)]
“In Judaism, giving to the poor is not viewed as a generous, magnanimous act; it is simply an act of justice and righteousness, the performance of a duty, giving the poor their due”. http://www.jewfaq.org/tzedakah.htm
Read fool, it doesn’t matter which religion you follow because they are all saying the same thing………….

This country is going to hell in a basket and its not Obama Doing. He was just a person who had been set up to take the fall, for all of this countries mess. He is simply a new version of a spirit animal…one that this country needed for a short time, to take its problems unto himself..............Kind of like Christ did.........
Anyway ill print it out for my friend, Jesus Said:
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
   44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
   45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
   46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
   44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
   45 “He will reply, ‘truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
   46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

1 comment:

  1. You are so full of crap. Republicans in general do not say the things you are putting into their mouths. Just because you supposedly have one moronic friend, don't brand an entire political party. That's called bigotry. Oh right, you are a liberal, it's okay for you to that. You are such a close minded, brain-washed moron.

    ReplyDelete